Thursday, September 15, 2011

Finally working on my Kiss Me Quilt..........I love these colors!



I am finally getting time to work on my Kiss Me Quilt.  Yea!  I only have 2 blocks finished, but I figure if I blog about working on it then I will finish it in the next few weeks.  I am so excited about this quilt.  Only 14 more blocks to go.  I have always wanted to make a red and white quilt.  And the slate in this quilt is a bonus because it goes in my home perfectly.  These colors really are yummy.  I was inspired to get going because we received 14 new patterns in stock and a couple of them were made with the Strawberry Fields Fabric.

One of these is Sweet Jane's Better Together Pattern made with a Strawberry Fields  Layer Cake.  Another is Stems by Fig Tree Quilts.  See below....




We also have 7 new Charm Pack Friendly patterns in stock.  Let me show you a few of my favorites.....





Here is a link:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/SistersandQuilters?section_id=7551967  Make sure you browse the Charm Pack Section!  We have several of our own collections cut into charm packs for you.

1 comment:

  1. I Love this quilt too! I love our new collection of patterns. Which one should I try next?
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete