Friday, September 16, 2011

SHARING DAY...YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THESE RAGGEDY GIRLS!



I am so excited to share this artist with you today! Her name is Nat and she is from Belgium.   Nat purchased our Taza Fat Quarter Bundle along with some Farm Fresh brown polka dot fabric to dress up some of her newest creative additions she calls "Raggedy Girls".




 Don't you just love them?  They make me smile.  Look at the detail on their faces.  Gotta love those pink stripped stockings.  What fun.  My favorite?  hmmmmm  how do you choose?  I would have to purchase 3 so they could be sisters.  What a fun gift they would make.  I don't know if she will part with one, but if you would like to contact Nat, you can do so on her Etsy site:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/polymerclaybox?ref=pr_shop     Browse through her beautiful beads - she even has a bead tutorial on Natsclay.com.  OK I have to share some of her handmade buttons - they are exquisite!


 THANK YOU SO MUCH NAT FOR SHARING!

1 comment:

  1. This lady is sooooo talented. I love her dolls not to mention the cool buttons. How great is her creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete