Monday, November 30, 2015

Moda Sampler Shuffle Blocks 13-15


Shuffling along with blocks 13, 14, and 15




We are half way there!  Are you shuffling with us?   Remember to tag us #sistersandquilters and #modasamplershuffle if you are sewing along.  We would love to see your blocks.  














We will post more pictures of the Gardenvale Blocks this week.  Keep checking back!

Remember to begin working on your flying geese border blocks.  Click Here for Flying Geese pattern

Happy Shuffling!

Kristin & Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting these patterns on your blog! I love seeing how you made them up too. Even though I haven't started a single one yet, I have my fabric and I am ready to go as soon as Christmas presents are done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm the lukiest lady there is to find this blog! I have a fat quarter bundle and I didn't know what to do with it. I found your blog today and I am so happy I could cry!

    ReplyDelete